2019年11月15日 星期五

Mature Japanese Mom Sex with Son Whole Summer Holiday





When I was 15 years old, it was at the time of the senior high school entrance examination.



At that summer holiday, I need staying in the house and study for whole day means no other entertainment for the entire summer holiday. My dad can't help but send me in the house and let my Mom take care of me.



My Mom is not the same as my dad. She also often beats my dad. When I drink from time to time, I will slap me casually.

Mom, I have topped my dad's mouth several times, and I haven't beaten it every time. After my dad got mad, my Mom cried.

Give me medicine, and she said, "Hey, don't talk back next time, he will let him lick..." My Mom is every time.

Toot in the mouth made me less, and I didn't return her words. I know my Mom is protecting me, but I am angry,

My Mom is waiting for my dad every day at home. If I don't feel right, then my mother will vent. I have been very dissatisfied with my dad since childhood.

When I grow up, I must leave this home.



After seeing the doctor return home, my Mom knew from the teacher that I had a knee injury. When she got back, she found her.

I have made the bed and made the meal. My dad went home and threw me to my Mom, then I was furious and said my



No, I don't learn to go to the Internet cafe every day. I didn't feel guilty about hurting myself. I also looked angrily

With him, my mother slowly helped me to go to bed and gave me some food. My Mom cried and said to me: "Ashin

... Does the leg still hurt? I took the food, although the leg is still excruciating now, there is no appetite, but still

I took a few mouthfuls and said, "Mom, it's okay, the doctor said that it's good to have a few days off, just that the school doesn't have to go to class.

Just after the start of school, only the legs will be beautiful. My Mom: "You eat slowly. I will go to the clothes first. What do you want?"

Calls me. I nodded. My Mom is out.



My Mom went out soon, there was some loud noise outside, and it was getting bigger and bigger. My Mom and my dad the first time.

Quarrel. After about a few minutes, my dad slammed the door and went out to work. Originally called parents are already.

When I went to the class, I suddenly quarrelled with my Mom and forgot to go to work. I thought that I had passed it for a long time, so I had to

Going to work, it will be quiet outside.



I listened to the quarrel outside and couldn't eat a meal. The pain in the leg was transmitted to my head, and the exterior was noisy.

The sound of the things falling on the ground is mixed together. Suddenly, the idea of suicide was born. "This kind of life

It's annoying to live in, and it's better to die. I slowly dragged my body and prepared to climb to the window, but the foot one.

When I hit the ground, I only gasped, and this time my mother came in. Mother's face with tears, a few red palms

India, my mother saw me ready to get out of bed. I wiped my tears and asked: "Is the meal finished?" I shook my head. or

Xu is immersed in the online world and used to escape. He has always neglected to protect my mother. I looked

Such a mother, very uncomfortable in her heart, finally could not help but cry. My Mom immediately ran over and hugged me.

Say: "It's okay, it's okay. It's good to go home."



I don't know how long I cried, and I slowly fell asleep. In my sleep, I felt the clothes were taken off, towels.

I think the feeling of rubbing the body from time to time.



In the early morning of the next day, I woke up dryly, and when I woke up, I found that my mother slept in a small room in my room.

Sofa. I found that my clothes became pyjamas, it should be my Mom's help for me, I want to pour myself, but

The leg hurts can't go. Nothing to do, I had to wake up my mother: "Mom, Mom." Mom also changed a setting.

Pyjamas, usually the chest that stands tall, can't be seen now, because the small sofa is not used to sleeping, how many pyjamas

You can see the inside, and you can see the faint areola through the moonlight. Mom seems to hear my call, wake up.

Come over, she seems to move too much when she gets up, and the pyjamas are led by her things.

I saw the nipple. Mother's cup is D. When I take a shower, I will collect clothes. Sometimes my mother's underwear will fall off.

Down, just one palm has more than enough size, and now I think it should be a D cup. Mom didn't

I found that I was staring at her breasts and went straight. As I got closer and closer to my brother, I didn't live up to it.

Since I want to get out of bed, my feet are placed down on the bed. I immediately pressed my brother between my legs.

Clamp with your legs so that my Mom can't find it.



Mom came over and asked, "What's wrong?" I pretended not to say anything: "I want to drink water."

Mom said, "Let's wait. I will go outside and give you a fall." When my mother went out, I tried my best to let my brother disappear.

But no matter how you can't eliminate it. I was on the third day of the third year, I didn't understand the girl's things, but I know that.

Brother erection is a very embarrassing thing, especially if a male student discovers it, not only will they be laughed at by them, but also.

They will be said to be a satyr. Therefore, I was very ashamed or even afraid of seeing my brother being recognized by my mother.



After a while, my mother brought in a glass of water and fed me. After touching my head, I saw if I had

Have a fever. You didn't eat much after you came back at noon. When you slept, you slept until the next day. You are hungry, I am

Cook some porridge for you to drink. I nodded. After all, I didn't get some saltwater to my stomach for a long time.

It's up. After the mother heard it, she smiled and said, "You should lie down first."

The foot was put on the bed from the bed. I didn't respond to this. My brother didn't hold it, and he straightened his pants.

Because it is pyjamas, no underwear, so it is pronounced, I developed earlier, the first three erections about 10C.

M is long; although it is not very long, it is also pronounced. My Mom didn't seem to see it, but the quilt on me.

Out. I was relieved at the time. When I am going to close my eyes and sleep, my head is full of moonlight.

Breasts. Not only did I think of this, but my mind has also always surfaced my mother's face. I am the only son in my family; my mother is 20 years old.

I was married to my dad for pregnancy. My dad was 30 years old and was a local contractor.

Money, I bought the house earlier, my Mom is probably not going to argue with my dad for these reasons. Now 35

I don't think that I am old, but I feel very much like the big sister next door. Mom's eyes are small, and the eyebrows have

The point is low, the mouth is small, the height is 160CM, and the wrinkles in the corners of the eyes are not very beautiful, but not.

I often feel a little blessed when I look at my body, but I still feel young and uncomfortable when I wear clothes. false

After the mother puts on makeup, go out and say 25, no one will doubt.



My mother's face is continually appearing in my mind, and even a naked mother appears. My brother has become harder.

It is. I kept pressing it in my hand, but the more I touched it, the strange feeling, but the harder the pressure, the harder it was.

I am afraid that my mother will come in and see me like this. I am so scared that she will look at me from a colour perspective. My father doesn't care how I look at it.

But I am very concerned about my mother's opinion.



When I was struggling, my mother came in with porridge and said, "There is only a little pork left in the refrigerator.

She was cooked some pork porridge for you. Mom took the bowl and fed me up. A mother holds a spoonful of oatmeal with a spoon and puts it on.

The mouth screamed and blew. I didn't look at the porridge but looked at the lips behind the oatmeal, a little urge to kiss.

But I didn't do this. I smelled my mother's faint and familiar body scent, mixed with some smoke and fire.

A little bit makes me feel good. But just after my brother became younger, I suddenly saw my mother's collar buckle untied.

A few, perhaps because the kitchen is hot, my mother solved a few buttons to dissipate heat, but for me at the time it was

A significant impact, from the collar, the cleavage can be seen very clearly, and now the sky is getting brighter,

The clavicle and fracture became more and shinier, and the younger brother who pressed down was hard and stiff. I

Seeing what my mother seemed to find, the hand stopped, but I continued to feed me porridge. Appears to be stretching

The movement of the hand, the clothes slowly move down, giving the impression that the breasts are to be exposed. I don't dare to look at my eyes.

After a while, after drinking the porridge, my mother packed up and went out. I can't help myself, take off my pants and try.

Picking up, it seems that the action of pressing my brother before enlightened me, it seems to stimulate the younger brother by the hand, you can release

That kind of awkwardness.



The hand slowly moved up and down; the stimulation was getting bigger and bigger; the glans shot the semen and scared me. Because first

I saw this situation, but my feet couldn't move, there was no paper towel around, the smell of sperm was great, I

I often rushed to clean the semen by hand, but no matter how I got it, I still left it in my pants and quilt.

And on the sheets. My heart is over, and I am sure I will be discovered. At this time, my mother came in; I immediately covered it.

Child, sleep. Mother came over and said, "I just slept when I was full, got up, and went to sleep after digestion." Mom said

I reached up and helped me get up. I am together, that smell is blowing to the nose, my mother wrinkles her nose, but

Did not say anything. Mom said, "Come, I will take you outside to get the sun." Toss for so long, and it is also here.

At 7 in the morning, my father didn't come back one night.



My mother took me to the balcony and gave me her mobile phone to play for me. I can only pray in my heart, and I hope my mother.

Don't find out.



I played with my mother's mobile phone, and the mother took the washed quilt and sheets and took it to the balcony. After the sun was finished, I went.

Come over and say to me, "Come, take off your pants. I will wash it for you." I said, "Don't, I don't wear underwear."

Mom said, "Hey, you kid, I haven't seen anything." He said, forcibly took off my pants, mom today.

Wearing a V-neck loose dress, she just squatted to see the cleavage, my brother immediately reacted.

I hurriedly grabbed my brother, but the erection was obvious. My mother smiled and said nothing and went to wash her pants.

I am very embarrassed. I have always worried that my mother will think that I am a pervert. The phone is not in the mood to play.



Mother washed her pants, came out to see me, found that I forgot to take the pants, and hurriedly took a pair of pants to me.

Bed. Similarly, my mother is still kneeling, I saw the cleavage again, but I did not block it this time, because

I already know for myself that my mother has found that she is erecting when she looks at her, and it doesn't make sense to stop it.

Because of this, when my mother wore trousers and wore my brother, I helped my brother to finish my brother and prepare to wear pants.

When she touched me, I whispered, and my mother seemed to hear it. Her hand did not leave immediately.

Instead, he slowly picked it up. It's not the same as my tricks. Mom is very gentle, slowly at first,

On the next one, it gradually becomes faster and slower. I looked at the face that was slowly squatting, I could only see half, but I

I know she has been staring at my brother. She kept groaning, I felt more durable and more reliable, and I shot it in a short while.

When the mother came to pick up the semen with another hand, after the shot, the mother's side did not slow down, but it accelerated.

Up, the continued pleasure made me scream. After a while, the semen shot almost disappeared, mother shot.

I took my brother, put on my pants, raised my head and smiled, got up and went to the toilet.



That was the beginning of my unhappy love with my mother. ?



After my mother went to the toilet, I played a mobile phone on the sofa next to the balcony. Mom is going out to buy food,

Ask me what I want to eat: "Ashin, what do you want to eat at noon?" It seems that nothing has happened. I looked at Mom.

Mom: "All can be." Mom smiled and cooked your favourite braised pork. When I finished, I went out. I

After playing for half an hour on the balcony, my mother bought the food and came back. The time is around 9.30. Mom opened

The day after the housework, sweeping the floor and mopping the floor. When you are busy, go to the kitchen to cook. Around 11.30, the food is made.

Okay, my mother helped me to the dinner table. Mom is sitting across from me, not talking, always eating, I also.

I don't know how to open it. Finally, my mother broke the silence: "Ashin. In the morning, don't tell anyone.

Who is it, or the mother will be finished. I nodded.



In this way, I thought it was the last time I had such close contact with my mother, just in my recovery.

After recovering from a leg injury and returning to school a few months later, the school received a call and told me that my parents were divorced.



The reason is that my father is outside the bread, and he is pregnant. He gave the money to the b-super, which is a man. Small three

On all sorts of troubles, my dad finally chose to go with Xiaosan and divorce my mother. I got a message when I got a message.

Mom must be crying at home alone. But when I got home, I found that my mother had already prepared meals, etc.

My mother said, "I called the school and asked you to take a few days off to deal with the divorce. A few days ago.

Divorced with your dad, your dad left the house and some money for us. He should have left a lot of himself.

Money, but nothing, he still has a conscience, the divorce book also wrote your tuition is given by him, I hope you have

Breath. I heard that it was very unreasonable. It was the mistake he made. Why should he listen to him? I haven't said

After that, my mother cried. I walked over and hugged my mother's head, and it's almost ready for the third semester.

Bunch, I am also taller than my mother's height. Mom cried for a while and said, "Early morning, good morning, day.

The child may be bitter, but the mother feels that such a day is better than having him after I heard it suddenly.

I think that divorce may be a good result for my mother.



Sometimes men grow up as men is a momentary thing, after returning to school, although there are computer games.

Convergence, but after this incident, I feel that I must study hard and let my mother live a good day.

Child.



After a few days at home with my mother, I returned to school. School grades have become countdowns due to lack of classes.

A few. I feel so sorry for my mother, and I used to think that before I took this daddy, I didn't know it was

What, but the money in the future is that my mother went out and earned it one point at a time. Can't go on like this, heart

I have been thinking like this. A few days before the holiday, I found a classmate who had learned well before I left the class and borrowed him.


沒有留言:

張貼留言